What's New at Reptilecare.com?
- Sept. 7, 2003
- Carla the Rhino Iguana arrives. She was given to me by someone that
heard about Tashmoo's passing. Carla is not in the best shape and
is going to require some serious rehab work. See her new journal page
- January, 2006 - Been a long time since we did anything major around here. Revamping much of the site as time allows. Please email me any broken links. Thanks!
- January, 2006 - Got our first Crested Gecko. Been hearing about how awesome they are. Expect to see a care sheet on here sometime in 2006
Sad Update: The crested gecko succombed to what I think was heat stroke about 3 weeks after we got him. It was my fault for putting him in the wrong spot. It got way too hot a couple of times and by the time I realized it, it was too late. :(
- February, 2006 - We have gotten a baby Gargoyle Gecko. Obviously we have him set up in another location in the house that is much cooler. So far so good. He is eating and thriving.
- March, 2006 - Check out Dean & Sarahs page at www.fantasyforestreptiles.com They do great work in Connecticut educating kids about reptiles!
- May 2006 - Site overhaul nearly completed. Let us know if you find any broken links or other weirdness.
- May 30, 2006 - Baby Beardies are hatching as we speak! It has been a long time since we have had babies here at reptilecare.com. They will be ready for their new homes in July sometime.
- September 2, 2006 - Webcam set up for live video. Click here to open it in a new window!
- Added Amazon Bookstore. One nice neat area where you can find all the books I recommend! I get a tiny tiny percentage when you buy off my site. Check it out here. THANKS for looking!
- August 2007 - Purchased baby Argentine Black & White Tegu at Daytona. His name is Jasper and WOW do they grow fast.
- November 2007 - Added a 2008 Calendar. Check it out at Cafepress.
- April 2013 - Making a note to update more often.
- April 2013 - Acquired an albino African Clawed Frog. Will have a page about them. Coming soon.
- April 2013 - Follow reptilecare.com on Twitter
- May 5, 2013 - My female Chuckwalla laid 8 eggs today! All looking good in the incubator but hard to say how that will turn out. Stay tuned!
© 2005, www.reptilecare.com. All rights reserved.